District Municipality Aridaias, the plain of Almopia, 15 km from the town of Aridaia and 3 km from Pozar. It is one of the most beautiful villages of Almopia, built at the foot of mount Voras - Kaimaktsalan at an altitude of 230 m. From the forest of Orma or else Black Forest is said that Alexander the Great supplied wood for the construction of javelins army, known sarissas which had six (6) meters in length. It is one of the most beautiful forests in Greece. It is so dense that the sun's rays never reach the ground. It is believed that the name of Orma born from the rushes, momentum that the city was in an area (today Orma) from where the waters of the river rapids pouring through the mountain. Another version of the origin of the name is that the sea reached very old there, where there was a bay.
Located 25 km from the village is the Voras Ski Center. The route is beautiful as you cross the Black Forest. For those who enjoy hiking and walking, Orma is an ideal place to start with destination Voras (European path E4) and outstanding natural beauty sites. Such is the "Black Forest", the "Great Plain" (Dobro Polje), the gorge of the Baths (Ramno Bor). A short distance from the Orma lies the resort of Baths where you can enjoy a hot bath.
The village church is dedicated to Saint Nestor and celebrated on October 27. Beside the church, there is the "Cultural Center" of the village, built in 1997 with a donation of the Foundation "Lilian Voudouri". In its rooms there is a library and a large hall for events.
Or considered Orma village. Manners, customs and traditions have their roots from ancient times.
Until today, the people of Orma revive old habits. During the year, the most important events taking place in Orma are:
- "Sirnitsa" - Carnival Sunday (eve carnival) - Fires in the village square. Residents, starring children, gather wood from the forest and transporting them to the village square. There, elaborately the stack, creating a large stack, ready to ignite. Likened to burning carnival.
- "Akritia" - End of July every year - Dancing events in the village square. A cultural event of the greatest importance for the region of Almopia. The concentration of dance and cultural associations from around the world, make Orma cultural center as events (usually lasting three days). Of course participating and Greek bands and local clubs, dancing and cultural.
- "Chestnut Festival" - early October each year - Offer chestnut and tsipouro in the village square.
- "Koleni" - December 23 - Fires at the foot of the mountain of Orma.
- "Sourva" - December 30 - Fires in the village square.